What Do You Think Of The Hallelujah Diet?
raw-food-health

Home
Ask A Question
Free Subscription
The Raw Food Blog

Making Your Life Easier

Raw Weight Loss And Vitality

Savory Dressings And Sauces

The Raw Lifestyle Ebook

Raw Food Coaching

The Vitamix!

Product Suggestions

The Basics

The Raw Food Diet

Escape Disease

Weight Loss

Success Stories

Andrew's Recipes

Reader Favorite Recipes

Raw Food Videos

Food Choices

Which Raw Foods

Fruit List

Cooking Damage

Nutrition

Fruit Handling

Fruity Locations

Harmful Diets

Lifestyle

The Raw Lifestyle

Mind Over Matter

Caring For Yourself

Body Care

Hydration

Improving The World

Save The Earth

Organic Gardening

Structuring Society

The Joys of Movement

Born To Run

Odds and Ends

Meet Andrew

What's New

Article List/Sitemap

Become An Affiliate


Advertise On This Site

Amazon Store

Contact Andrew

Support This Site

Good Books





 


What Do You Think Of The Hallelujah Diet?

by Julie
(Southern AZ)

Julie's Question: Have you ever heard of The Hallelujah Diet? This is what got me started on eating far more raw food because they encourage only 15% of the diet to be cooked, leaving 85% raw. It is based on Genisis 1:29 - the original diet God gave to mankind while in the Garden of Eden. What is your opinion?


Andrew's Answer:

Hi Julie.

If the Hallelujah Diet gets you eating more raw fruits and vegetables and and less cooked food, it's certainly a good thing. At the very least it's a step in the right direction.

Personally, I always try to shoot for the ideal.

Based on what we know about how cooking destroys the nutrients in food and creates indigestible elements harmful for the body, it's pretty hard to justify eating any cooked food.

If you'd like to learn how you can get on a healthy 100 percent raw food diet, you can find out more here.





Click here to read or post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Got A Raw Food Diet, Nutrition, Or Food Prep Question? Ask Away!.





Receive the free Raw Food Health Journal

Keep up to date with new articles from this site.

Enter your E-mail Address

Enter your First Name (optional)
Then

Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you The Raw Food Health Journal.

Search Raw-Food-Health.net



raw-food-health
Copyright © raw-food-health.net | All rights reserved. Website design by Cre8ve Online
Click here for the mandatory privacy policy and terms of use, which you agree to by using this site.

Raw Food Health Site Build It